Please try the following:
- Click the button for our VCR clock, or try again later.
- If you haven't heard, VCRs are passé anyway. Purchase a DVD or Blu-ray player instead. The clock will still flash, but at least you're using the latest technology.
- Think you can figure out the VCR instructions? You might as well use toilet paper for what good it will do you. They're a joke. We can put a man on the moon, but we can't figure an easy way to make a friggin' VCR clock work!
- Flashing VCR clock — the kitchen game. Count the number of times your VCR clock flashes while cooking dinner. If the microwave clock is flashing in rhythm with your VCR, have a cocktail, then go to McDonald's.
- Make an event out of it. Call all of your friends over and sit around the living room watching your VCR clock flash. Pop a bag of popcorn. You and your cat will enjoy it.
- Did you know? A typical VCR clock flashes more than 86,000 times every day — over 30 million times a year.
- Make your flashing VCR clock part of a bedroom game. Count the number of times your VCR clock flashes while with your partner. If it lasts more than 30 flashes, consider yourself lucky.
VCR clock 404 error
No known fix